Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm having such awful muscle aches from Captains' ball and jogging yesterday,
definitely a representation of how unfit I am now.

The best thing about a long weekend is that you not only get an extra day of break,
you get a shorter work week.
So yays to that.
(:

It's been a nice and fulfilling weekend,
in summary I had bible study, received good news on university application, went for ballet class, caught Arthur with the sisters and aunty, eat at Soup Restaurant (The chicken here is so good), dinner with God's People cos the guys are going into army, last lepak session with LaiZijie, lunch at Tung Lok Seafood to celebrate Mom's birthday and Captains' ball with the 4D mates.

Yes, I'm content.
(:
Except that the camera's been to Australia twice this month and I'm still stuck in sunny Singapore.
Hahaha my dear DSLR, you've been blessed.

No comments: